Otocell® Ear Wicks
OTOCELL® Ear Wicks are constructed of a unique medical grade sponge material. The wicks are supplied fully compressed for ease of insertion. The material will expand as fluid is introduced, giving the surgeon time for accurate positioning. Otocell® Ear Wicks are available in 8 mm diameter and two lengths (15 mm and 24 mm), with or without fenestration.
Indications for use
- For use in the treatment of otitis externa.
- Lint and fiber-free sponge material
- Superior liquid absorption and wicking
- Supplied compressed for ease of insertion
- Extremely soft and pliable cell structure