Novatech Dumon™ ST Hourglass Stent
The Novatech Dumon™ ST Stent is a unique, hourglass-shaped stent used successfully worldwide to treat post-intubation tracheal stenosis. The stents are made from implant-grade silicone suitable for long-term placement and feature an exclusive surface treatment to ensure non-adherence.
The material is flexible enough to allow for atraumatic insertion and placement, yet will seek its original shape following placement, providing the force necessary to correct compression of the trachea, bronchi, and carina. The patented stud design aids in naturally fixing the stent between the cartilaginous rings of the trachea. The Dumon™ ST Stents feature a wall thickness of 1.5 mm and are available in both clear and radiopaque silicone.
Indications for use
- Tracheobronchial tumors
- Tracheal stenosis with scarring
- Bronchial stenosis following surgical resection and anastomosis
- Bronchial stenosis following pulmonary transplantation
- Exclusive hourglass design
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Anti-migration stud system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material