The 8200 Series HMS System™ is designed to provide support during repair and/or reconstruction procedures of the subglottis and trachea. The system combines the features of the original Montgomery® Safe-T-Tube™ with the advantages of an inner cannula system. Once the stent is in place, the inner cannula can be removed for cleaning without disturbing repaired areas. The inner cannula has a 15 mm end to connect respiratory accessories. When repair is complete, the HMS System can be removed endoscopically. Available in sizes 7 mm, 9 mm, and 11 mm (outside diameters). Each HMS System includes the outer tube, two inner cannulas, one plug (for upper internal limb), one exterior flange, one lubrication kit, one neck strap, and product information.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Treatment of laryngotracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Complete system with inner cannula
- Medical grade material
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear material