The 3200 Series Pediatric Safe-T-Tubes™ feature an angled extraluminal limb to facilitate suctioning and airway management. Shortened limbs can be ordered directly from our facility at no additional charge. Available in sizes 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, and 9 mm (outside diameter) in either clear or radiopaque medical grade silicone. Each Safe-T-Tube™ set includes the tube, two plug/ring sets, and product information. Additional plug/ring sets are available. Refer to chart below for corresponding product codes.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- Angled extraluminal limb
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material