The 7200 Series Tapered Safe-T-Tube™ is designed to assist with the management of tracheal, subglottic, and glottic stenoses. The superior end conforms to the contour of the glottis and subglottis, while the larger inferior portion simultaneously acts as a stent for the trachea. The tapered end is designed to project up beyond the true vocal cords to the level of the laryngeal ventricle. Available in sizes 8 mm/10 mm and 10 mm/13 mm (outside diameters) in either clear or radiopaque implant grade silicone. Each Safe-T-Tube™ set includes the tube, two plug/ring sets, and product information. 15 mm adaptors and additional plug/ring sets are available. Refer to chart below for corresponding product codes.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Angled extraluminal limb
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material