The 5200 Series Thoracic Safe-T-Tube™ features an extra-long lower limb for thoracic applications. Shortened limbs can be ordered directly from our facility at no additional charge. Available in sizes 10mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, and 16 mm (outside diameter) in either clear or radiopaque implant grade silicone. Each Safe-T-Tube™ set is supplied with the tube, two plug/ring sets, and product information. 15 mm adaptors and additional plug/ring sets are available. Refer to chart below for corresponding product codes.
Indications for use
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries.
- To support intrathoracic tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstructed trachea.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- To support a reconstituted trachea.
- Segmental resection and anastomosis.
- To maintain a cervical trachea that cannot be repaired.
- Extra-long distal limb
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material