- Tracheostomy Products
- Montgomery® Cannula System
- Tracheostomy Tubes
Montgomery® Short-Term Cannula
To provide a secondary airway in place of a standard tracheostomy tube and to retain the stoma opening after creation of a new tracheotomy.
- Can be left in place for several weeks and should then be replaced by the Montgomery® Long-Term Cannula to establish a long-term stoma.
- No tube projecting into the trachea
- Flexible medical grade silicone
- Extra-long length that can be trimmed following insertion
- Angled internal flange ensures proper positioning and rests on the anterior tracheal wall.
- Three barbed rings adjacent to the cannula flange reside in the tracheostoma and help secure the cannula while the tracheotomy heals
- Faceplate is sutured to the skin for additional immobilization of the cannula.
Supplied sterile. One Cannula, one Plug/Ring set per carton.
Accessories available separately (31xxxx) are supplied non-sterile.
15 mm Adaptor