DUMON™ Y stents have 3 rows of studs. The posterior side has no studs in order to avoid trauma of the tracheo-esophageal wall. The branches are angled according to anatomy.
Custom lengths and diameters are available on request. DUMON™ Y stents may be modified by Novatech in order to allow airflow to the right upper lobe.
A closed right branch stem for pneumonectomized patients with a fistula is available on a custom basis.
- Available in transparent only
- Reduced pressure to the posterior tracheal mucosa
- Easy placement with TONN™ NOVATECH® stent applicator
- Anti-migration stud system
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Bevelled ends
- Unrestricted implant-grade silicone