Har-El Pharyngeal Tube
The Har-El Pharyngeal Salivary Bypass Tube allows the surgeon to handle a wider variety of indications for treatment of esophageal fistulae. The tube features a unique superior funnel shape designed for anchoring at the level of the tongue base.
The tube has applications for:
- the treatment of orocutaneous and pharyngocutaneous fistulae following head and neck oncologic resection,
- placement in patients with an existing fistula prior to reconstructive procedures, and,
- prophylactic placement in patients who are at high risk for development of a fistula.
To stent repair of cervical esophageal and hypopharyngeal strictures or to facilitate the management of fistulae resulting from a variety of causes including surgery, radiation, advanced malignancy, trauma, and ingestion of caustic agents
- Implant grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Available in clear or radiopaque material
For single use
1 Tube, 1 IFU per carton