Montgomery® Laryngeal Stent
For the prevention and treatment of laryngeal stenosis when the glottic stenosis involves the midglottis, posterior glottis, supraglottis, and subglottis, singularly or in combination.
- Designed to conform to the normal endolaryngeal surface.
- Firm enough to support the endolarynx post operatively, yet soft and flexible enough to ensure a conforming fit while minimizing injury to soft tissues.
- May be utilized as a direct support for intralaryngeal mucosal or dermal grafts to denuded areas of the endolarynx.
- Made of radiopaque implant-grade silicone with a non-adherent
- smooth surface and an integral removal loop
Supplied sterile, with 2 Suture Buttons per carton. Additional Suture Button pairs are available, non-sterile (REF: 323011).