Boston Medical Inc., is part of the bess AG, consisting of
- bess pro gmbh (Germany), manufacturer of products for Head & Neck Surgery, pulmonology and gastroenterology
- Boston Medical Products (USA), manufacturer of especially the world-famous original Montgomery® brand products
- Novatech SA (France), a leading company in interventional pulmonology and original manufacturer of the Dumon® tracheo-bronchial stents
- bess medizintechnik gmbh (Germany and Austria) and Novatech Italia srl for distribution of our own products but also those of our partners.
- Leufen Medical GmbH (Germany), leading company in nitinol stents for gastroenterology and pulmonology.
The bess group utilizes synergy within the group to develop, manufacture and market specialty products that meet the exacting needs of physicians worldwide specializing in ear, nose, throat, respiratory, and pulmonary disorders.
Our stringent manufacturing and quality assurance standards help ensure that our products are the highest in quality and reliability, available when our customers need them, wherever they may be.
Simplicity, ease of use by physicians, and patient comfort have been the hallmarks of our innovations. To this end we are in constant discussion with physicians, patients, industry, and other specialists, striving to improve our existing products and to deliver a steady stream of product innovations. Knowing the demands of the market, we also develop, produce and sterilize small product series and custom products for individuals.
With a continued strong demand for our products worldwide, the bess group supports its customers through our highly trained Customer Service Team, who are ready to answer technical questions, assist with ordering, and ensure timely delivery.